Tuesday, September 29, 2009

blog love.















I am a lover of blogs;











Adoption blogs.














Family Blogs.














Friend Blogs.














Even a few stranger blogs.











When given a few free minutes, I sneak a peek.














I have been and continue to be encouraged, inspired, and challenged!













I have been moved to seek Him... Laugh at myself... Love with my whole heart... Live everyday to the fullest!





It's great getting a new idea, something fun to share, and I become inspired to write an update- including something "different" to our blog.




















Thanks to those who share their lives, journey's, faith, ideas and more... with loved ones & strangers alike.

















Going to update tomorrow with "Wordless Wednesday"... a post of only pictures!
(Here's hoping I've got some to share)























Have a blessed day!









1 comment:

Margaret and Cordel said...

VERY cute post :) Looking forward to the pictures!! :)