Thursday, January 14, 2010

precious life

Introducing our newest Nephew:



Emmitt Marcus




January 11, 2010


8# 7oz.
20 1/2 "
blonde fuzzy hair
little "button" nose



Welcome to the world little one!


We love you... And know God has great plans for you sweet boy!



Congratulations to my brother Tim & his amazing wife Jenny!!


You have a BEAUTIFUL family!



*Emmitt is also welcomed by siblings:
Annamarie, Bethany, Caycee, Evie, Andrew, Bryce, & Curtis :)






"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:4

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Holey cow, I was reading on the names of all the babies your brother has... lot's kids! I was wondering how old they all were???

Becky said...

Hi Heidi... Thanks for leaving comments-it makes me happy : )
The answer to your question/inquiry:

Annamarie-14, Bethany-12, Caycee-9, Evie-7, Andrew-5, Bryce-4, Curtis-1(almost 2) Emmitt-the New arrival

Kari said...

Hi Becky,
I have a b-day surprise for you tonight- head over to www.mycrazyadoption.com
Email me soon!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!