Monday, June 14, 2010

ouch!


With "travel" on the horizon in the next 3-8 weeks,
we finally made our SHOT APPOINTMENT!






At the end of the month we are scheduled to
see our travel doctor... to receive important travel information,
needed prescriptions, and the dreaded (muliple) immunization updates.
Praying we will not have any ill side-effects from the shots.
Thank you for your continued prayers for us, as we
take the necessary steps to travel soon...
And bring our beautiful daughter home.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I shuddered at that picture, but at least they come in a rainbow of colors...just like skittles. :)

Becky said...

Jill,

You make me smile :) Thank you for the "JOY" you share... it's just what the Dr. ordered (or is it?)
Your Friend,
Becky

momof3 said...

I'm so excited for you! I'll keep reading so I'm in the know:)
God Bless your new baby!!!!