Monday, February 23, 2009

My Father :)

Spent some time this weekend visiting my parents


As I talked with my Dad, I shared with him that my anxiety
toward our adoption details had fallen away some.

And a sense of peace has come over me.... A new trust...
in God's plan for me and (all) my children.

I have JOY for today!!!

My Dad said this is an answer to his prayers for me!

Isn't he the best...


No matter where life has us for the time being... I am grateful
knowing my Dad (and Mom) holds me up in prayer to our heavenly Father - asking for His will, blessings, peace, and joy!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6

So today I give great THANKS for my dear ole Dad & my Father in heaven who loves me with
a sweet unconditional love... Who gives wisdom but also waits patiently on his daughter.


And once again I will rest in my Lord... Trusting in His plans for me... Giving thanks for all things!

Happy Monday :)

No comments: