Friday, February 27, 2009

Tired out...

Thursday was a busy day...


A couple of our daycare friends were spending the day


Some other friends stopped in too...expected & unexpected :)



I so enjoyed the company of some other Momma's,
amidst the chaos of many noisy children.


We talked


We played


All in all, a good & busy day!


I realized later just how busy a day it was...



Just before dinner







Little S. fell fast asleep at the top of the stairs....Zzzz!
He was tired out!!!
Still thankful for the company of friends and family...Happy day to you!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Becky, Thanks for your comment on my blog! I enjoyed looking at yours and reading about your adoption journey thus far. Looks like we're both Minnesotans! :) I'm putting you on my google reader so I can continue to see God bring your child(ren?) home! Exciting!