Saturday, April 17, 2010

BIG NEWS!



It's a girl!




We received the call Wednesday (4/14/10) afternoon.
A day we will not soon forget!
I actually had a voicemail on my cell phone from our SW... I immediately got butterflies in my stomach & tears in my eyes-just from our SW's voice in a message :)
It did not take long to connect but it felt like forever.
Just a short time into our conversation she shared she had a "REFERRAL" for us.
Here's some of what I heard....
She's a beautiful 3 year old little girl
Her big brown eyes are capitivating...they truly are!
And her precious little smile is heart warming.
Her Daddy & I are in LOVE!
No, her whole family is in LOVE!!!

It will be approximately 3 months until she's home in our arms forever.

In the meantime we do all we can as far as it's depends on us.

We are uncertain if we will be traveling to Ethiopia one or two times,

But trusting in God's plan & provision for each next step.

Did I mention, we are in LOVE???

Please keep us in your prayers... and we will keep you posted!

"I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a fuure." Jeremiah 29:11



2 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome news!!! So happy for you! So exciting. I'm sure she is just beautiful, can't wait to see a picture!

Definitely Deals said...

Becky,

That is awesome news. I have been checking back with your family and praying for you to be blessed. She is one lucky little girl. Congrats.

Jennifer W. (from MOPS)