Wednesday, April 7, 2010

sunshine :)

We surprisingly have had some unseasonably warmer and "Sunny" days.



And it makes me happy.



Really happy.


Though, today has some brisker winds... the sun is shining BRIGHT!



And I love it.

Another little something that makes me happy... and even want to dance...





We moved on the forum wait list!






There was a referral yesterday... Matched to the family just ahead of us on this list :)





We now sit at NUMBER 8!!!








Not sure what it means... but the movement is exciting... And another one of God's children has been matched to his "forever family".








That gives me goosebumps.







Before this I have been finding myself kind of stuck, I guess.








Unable to come up with the words to express my heart & thoughts.





Praying the words come a little more freely... in which case I'll keep you posted on further developments :)









If anyone's still stops by... thanks for hanging in there...











I believe the "journey" has only just begun.





God Bless.















1 comment:

Heidi said...

I still stop by!