Saturday, December 17, 2011

{Better late than Never} Can't believe he's 9!

Our 'J' turned 9 just over a week ago! I honestly can't believe it... It's always on my brothers birthdays that I can't believe they're a year older. (Must be a big sister thing) I was only 6 years old, and announced that my mom was having another baby! That 'baby' is now 9 years old! We had a blast watching him open his presents, hear about his fun day at school, and help him celebrate his special day!



'J' you are such a blessing to us! You are smart, and keep life interesting! Can't imagine not having you as my little brother! Hope you felt extra special on your birthday!
~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

J and Squirt are mere days apart aren't they! Happy Birthday!!

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

I can't believe how many birthdays that our two families share that are so close together!

Even our precious pups! :)

Blessings,
~Michlyn