Thursday, December 1, 2011

who says???

 While on one of my many "runs" to school & back yesterday

I made a couple stops...

I won't say where  :) but as I headed out the door of one of my "stops",

I was offered some free gadgets to take with me... so kind!

As I choose colors for my kiddo's I asked silly-ey "how many kids do I have again?" :D

I was met with, "You don't want me to go there. Cause if you ask me, TOO MANY!"

My joyful reply, "What? Really? You can never have too many!"

Who says 2, 3,... 5...8,9...20 is too many, anyway?

[insert her somewhat disgusted face]

"Well I have two & that can be too many."

Me: "The more the merrier."

and I was on my way again...

I guess I asked how many 'cherubs' I had ... but not your opinion on it.

It may not have been meant to be insulting but I found it kind of rude

So very thankful for my many  blessings - especially my beautiful, sometimes noisy, loving, energetic children!!!

Can't imagine life with even 1 less

more maybe, but not less ;)






I am blessed,
~Becky

1 comment:

The dB family said...

I hear you :o)!! I often have people say to me, I don't know how you do it. I already have two too many. Huh!? Sometimes I just smile sweetly and walk away (for fear I might do something irrational to them :oS).

Blessings!
Deborah