Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hope


Many of you know we have a baby girl in heaven...
At 20 weeks gesitional, our angel baby was diagnosed with a birth defect, incompatible with life.

The time between Laura's diagnosis and her birth was a precious gift from God.

We grieved the "life" we pictured with our fourth child in it, here on earth.

We began planning for a celebration of her life, albeit too short.

And though it was our deepest desire to carry our sweet baby full term, it was not to be.

Laura was a mover & a shaker... One of my most active babes... Another gift from her Creator.

But one Sunday morning in May, I was unable to get her to dance like she did.

Later that day, we were informed Laura Grace's heart had stopped.

She was safe in the arms of Jesus before I held her mine.

After 17 hours of labor, our tiny & beautiful baby girl was born sleeping.

Perfect in the eyes of God and ours!

Laura Grace, though she never took a breath, will live forever in our hearts & minds.

Amidst all the sorrow, pain & grieve of losing our baby girl,
we had HOPE, still do!

We rejoice knowing we'll see & hold our tiny daughter/sister again.

Our Laura Grace has never known the hurt or sadness this world sometimes brings,
just LOVE & JOY, in the presence of her Father in heaven.

Dear Sweet Laura Grace,
Happy 8th Birthay ... There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you.
As God's angels sing happy birthday to you in heaven, we celebrate you and the family we've become due to the honor of being your family, here on earth!
I love you baby girl and dream of a day in heaven,
with your arms wrapped around my neck, hearing you say, "Hi Mommy!"
Together forever with our Savior & King! 
Momma loves & misses you, Sweetie!


"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; ... your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:13-16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA GRACE!!!!


No comments: