Tuesday, May 31, 2011

the "brown sweater" ...

It's not often these days I (Becky) find the time to blog...[Thanks to Michlyn, our blog hasn't gone completely ignored]  but after picking up our youngest 2 pictures wearing "the brown sweater"
 I just had to post them all.

My dear M.I.L. knit the sweater for DJ when he was a little boy : )
*I have absolutely no idea where she found the time with 4 young children - but then again she truly never seizes to amaze me with her selfless, kindhearted ways!*


We've now had each of our children's picture taken in the precious keepsake as well.
Ages of each are between 4 & 5 years old...




S. 5 y.o.

J. 5 y.o. (now 8)
E. 5 y.o. (now 13)
M. 4 y.o. (now 14)
DJ - 5 y.o. (now the Daddy to our many blessings)
T. 5 y.o.

Blessings,

~ Becky

2 comments:

The dB family said...

This is Wonderful!!! It makes me regret not doing this with a pink sweater I have. None of my girls will wear it though, and now I'm thinking I might have given it away :oS.

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Yes, it was something we had to get done quickly because they both had a wiggly tooth ('T' & 'S') Then they lost it the next week a day apart! :) We will always treasure these pictures.

Hugs,
~Michlyn