Thursday, May 26, 2011

Prayers for a special Family!

Today I'm posting about a specific family that I have been following for the past couple months. They are the de Boer Family, and are traveling right now to bring their three daughters home. They finally got THE CALL last Friday to travel, and now 6 days later are on their way.

They are heading to the Philippines, and will be back soon. (or maybe not so soon) I just want you all to be praying for this family. They have been a family of 6 and now by God's perfect timing, and their patience they will be a family of 9! WOW God is so good to bless such precious little girls, with such an amazing family.

So I don't know if you've ever seen, or been on widdlytinks.com but I have. It's a really fun website, that you can make a graphic for your family. Ours, you can see at the bottom of the page. Anyway I went on there, and made one as best as I could to fit their family!

Deborah, if you read this you are such a blessing. I know that you have continually been praying for our family through this process, and also many others. I just want to thank you for being such an inspiration to me. I talk about all your fun and creative ideas to stay organized to my mom. I also was SO excited to hear last Friday that you got THE CALL.

We'll be praying for you, and your not so small family through the process of traveling, paperwork, and more. Have a wonderful time on your trip with your husband and son.
Here's the graphic that I made, and sorry if it's not quite right!

Prayers,
~Michlyn

(P.S. For any of our followers... please keep the de Boer family in your prayers. I know that for those of you who went through the incredible process of adoptiong (or still are) really appreciate the prayers. I'm sure their whole family would too, since there will be 3 new little ones in their lives!!) <3






My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Michlyn, you are a beautiful young lady both inside and out! Thank you very much for your prayers and for sharing our journey with others! Please know that I keep you and your beautiful family in my prayers too!

Love and hugs!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

You are so welcome! I enjoyed writing this, knowing that we had been in this exact same spot a year ago, and appreciated the prayers a lot! Thank you so much for your prayers too!

Blessings,
~Michlyn