Monday, May 2, 2011

Updating for my mom!

I finally decided that I would update the blog for my mom! We have a pretty crazy life. Busy with school, sports, church, and lots of other things! There are about 18 more days of school until SUMMER! We're all very excited for Summer! Being outside, taking bikerides, being with family, and taking a break from school sounds good right about... now! My mom hasn't updated since Fenruary, right before 'T's birthday. That was such a good day to celebrate 'T's life, and being with us.

We had a very good Easter! Celebrating new life of Jesus, and spending time with family. My sister 'E' and I got to help serve breakfast at church, and then went to a wonderful service! We also heard that our youth pastor and his wife had their first baby that morning! Praise the Lord for new life!

Pictures... take 27 :)


1 comment:

Jen V. said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family!!!