Thursday, January 8, 2009

OK : )

I tackled a few piles today-put things in their rightful places...or made it up while I went along
A few of them just got moved to out of sight places :)
I even mananged to play in the midst of my cleaning frenzy...
Kids and I played "Old Maid", "Crazy 8's", and "Go Fish" (Thanks for your encouragement, Aimie :))
Worked hard until it was time to pick the kiddos up from school

We returned home, hung coats up, had snacks and welcomed in our SW -for our last homestudy meeting
It went ok!
Gave her the tour of our home...so not a big deal
The whole family talked together with her for about an hour.
Girls were so kind and respectful -I think they even dazzled her with their talk of liking to share a room and the best part about their house, "It's small & cozy"
I couldn't be prouder: )

Like usual, I stressed over details I did not need to worry about...
I feels really good to have another step completed
I am going to sleep well tonight

Thank you for your prayers....They were felt
We'll let you know what's next
Blessings to you

No comments: