Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF : )


It's been a "Melonchaley" kind of week

Just a lot on my mind

I'm working through it

Slow but sure

I am thankful to have my dear husband & friend to hold my hand in the process: )



I am such a "doer"...

I am working very hard at being patient & still


And like I've said before -I continue to work on TRUST...


TRUSTING in God's perfect plan

So today I'm choosing to rest & be still

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14


Choosing to hold on to God's promises.


Thankful for "truth" that gives me peace


Happy Friday!


2 comments:

craigspofford said...

Thanks for the call today Becky. I pray we can help in any small way. My heart is warmed by the vision I have of a child in Ethiopia who will some day be here with us.

Hang in there -

Craig

momof3 said...

I love reading your blog, through your posts I find so much peace, especially the "be still" part. It's so hard to do sometimes...