Friday, September 30, 2011

Progress

I posted at my blog about starting a new project, and low and behold I did. :) I started embroidering another towel, and love the pattern I chose. I think it was appropriate because we just moved about 2 months ago. I haven't exactly been working on it very diligently, but I do have good reasons.
I have finished stitching the words, flowers, and the hill. (haha basically a green line)

As you can see, it's just following the lines. It can be a lot of work though, if you want to make it really neat on the back too.

I think the next thing I'll be finishing is the tree. I hope it's not that hard. I've done harder but just need to think through how I'll actually be starting it. [???]

This handy little box, keeps all of my materials. It's nice to have when I'm traveling and want to work on my towel.

What's been keeping you busy?

Blessings,
~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Michlyn, that's fantastic!! I can't wait to see your finished project! What's keeping me busy? Kids!

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Thank you!! I worked on it pretty diligently today, and now only have to finish the house.

Yes, that doesn't surprise me! :) Hope school is going good for all of them.

Blessings,
~Michlyn