Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall Weather

Today has been a beautiful day! This morning at about 10:30 my parents, 'T', and I went to visit the old house. We wanted to pick up a few more things in the yard, and also clean up the yard a bit.

The weather has been perfect today. I was actually able to wear a sweatshirt and jeans, without dying in the heat. I think Fall is finally here.

I haven't seen any color changing yet, but now that school has officially started, I can't wait to have this weather continually. These are the days, when you can open your windows, and still keep the house cool and not hotter.

When you can have campfires, and not be rained out by storms every time. To roast the smores, and hot dogs for dinner.

When we can take an annual trip to Duluth, MN for hiking, site seeing, taking pictures, lunch, and sometimes pumpkin picking.

Aww I love Fall weather! I'm off to eat lunch, and finish up the rest of my homework.

Wishing you all a fantastic Labor Day!

Blessings,
~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Hi Michlyn! Just getting caught up with you again. Love your new header! Thankful to read that school is going well for all of you and glad you enjoy your last days of summer. Today was a jeans and sweatshirt day here too. My crew starts back to school tomorrow. Truth be told, I am looking forward to some quiet.

Blessings and prayers!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Hi Deborah!
Yes school is great! The weather was perfect, and summer is gone. :( oh well it's going to be a great year! I hope to see your school post soon! I'd love to see what you guys decided to do this year!

Praying for you all!
~Michlyn