Saturday, September 10, 2011

Prayers Needed

Our life is pretty hectic right now

We start here at home and then its....

School
Between the rides to & from school,
it's 3 hours a day of driving for my mom
Laundry
Homework
Family time
Time with friends
Church
Youth Group
Getting outside when we can
Three meals a day & snacks too
Dishes
Bedtime

The list will never end... We have our ups and downs - highs & lows. No one ever said that life was easy, and we need to remember that.

I have some pretty amazing people in my life! We as a family need lots of prayer right now.

Even when tears fall, God holds each and every one of them. He doesn't like to remember our sin and hurt, He is and always will be there for us!

Have a great rest of your weekend!

Blessings,
~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

You are in my prayers! I know just how your mom feels! Give her a big hug from me!

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Thank you again Deborah! I will... These days are always a bit of a transition every year! (:

Blessings,
~Michlyn