Thursday, January 19, 2012

text messages


I've received a couple text messages this week that gave me a much needed "pick me up"!

In a season in life when there doesn't seem to be adaquate hours in a day,
or enough of me to go around,
it means so much to open 1 of these encouraging txt :)

My favorite this week;

Praying psalm 121 over your life, Becky!
Be encouraged! Love you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------


"I lift my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from?
My help comes form the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip-
he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord watches over you-
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
The Lord will keep you from all harm-
he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore."
Psalm 121

-------------------------------------------------------------

Might seem silly to some, but it truly gives me the lift I'm so often in need of.

  And best of all it almost always comes at the exact moments I need it most :)

Thank you friends [P,J, C, B, M,] for listening to His prompting - and reaching out like you do.

An act that probably seems insignificant to you
but makes a world of difference to me & my family!

U r a blessing!


#Once again so very thankful for His creative ways of bringing JOY into each of my days!

 ttyl,
~Becky



No comments: