Friday, July 15, 2011

Hattie Girl

Our "Hattie girl" turned 4 on July 13th, 2011!
She was our little mischievous puppy that everyone, but mom wanted. So after months of begging we finally got our little Hattie! Somethings that we're told about her, and other random things we know:

1. Everyone says that it looks like she's wearing mascara or eyeliner because her eyes are darker and much prettier than other Golden Retrievers.
2. She's well trained, and listens.
3. She can do so many cool things... which my dad and I taught her. ex: high-five, hand-shake, sit, lay down, speak, hug, and more.


A few things we knew had to line up before there was a "Hattie":
1. To get my mom a little excited about a new puppy, it HAD to be a girl. She says they're much smarter. (no offense to any people who have boy dogs, they're just as special)
2. We found her in a newspaper ad-not an expensive petshop, with her other little siblings.
3. Her dad was a huge "stunt/frisbee champ" dog, and they lived on a farm.
4. Her one and only sister was fat, so my dad picked the "runt of the litter".
5. We'll always love her, no matter how naughty she is!
Just a few short weeks after becoming part of our family :)
Blessings, ~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Awww, she's beautiful!! She shares the same birthday as Maverick, how cool is that?!

Dogs are awesome! Enjoy!

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Thanks, we love her! I keep thinking that I want my own Golden Retriever puppy... Maybe I should wait! :)

Yes they are!

Blessings,
~Michlyn