Monday, July 25, 2011

Quick Post - A look back

Yesterday, on Sunday, we got to enjoy Ethiopian food. 'T' said that she wanted "injera" (traditional Ethiopian bread - SO good). So our family took the hour drive to our favorite Ethiopian resturant and ate way too much. Good thing we have leftovers!
So on our way out my mom said she wanted a picture of my dad, 'T', and herself - a year later. So I took one, and there's a huge difference. 'T' has gone through so much this year, and has improved so much. Tomorrow, if I remember, I'll post all of the achievements she's made this year. She's a bright, spunky, little girl who can dance like no other! If you've ever heard Ethiopian music, then you know what I'm talking about!
We love you 'T'! We can't wait to see what God shows us this year, as we continue to learn more and more; what's best for our family!

And a little video of 'T' on July 24th, 2010, swinging for her first time!
 Blessings, ~Michlyn

4 comments:

craigspofford said...

What a blessing. You guys are doing what a family does - showing love and grace.

Michlyn said...

Thank you Pastor Craig!

Blessings,
~Michlyn

The dB family said...

I have yet to have injera. I hear about it all the time though. Wow, what a difference a year can make!

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Injera is sooo good! The first time I tried it, I didn't enjoy it as much. But now I love it! My mom and I still want to try and make it... someday that might happen!

Yes, a year makes a HUGE difference!

Blessings,
~Michlyn