Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

...(a little bit late)

We had a great fourth of July weekend! It was so fun to see friends, family, and just hang out at home. We all did find something "red, white, and blue"! :) So since I don't have a lot of time to post right now, I just uploaded a lot of pictures for you all to see!

We played the "washer game", played outside (even though it was so hot), Erin, my dad and I went to see a movie, and we did get to enjoy a few fireworks! Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend!



Blessings,
~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Hooray for long weekends and beautiful countries!! Happy Independence Day!

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Thank you Deborah! We had a very fun and busy weekend! I was glad to see your pictures as well from your long weekend!

Blessings,
~Michlyn