Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crocheting

As I've mentioned before, Erin is a very creative girl who loves to try new things. So last year in her art class, when her teacher said they were going to be crocheting she was pretty excited. She made a really pretty scarf and has been hooked ever since.

She is currently in the process of making two others. They are a great gift, and so she made a pretty black one for our grandma for Christmas last year. I only was able to get a picture of this pretty pink&brown one, that she's currently still working on. I love the colors, and thought it would make a good post. :)
Hope everyone has a great day! More to come soon...

Blessings,

~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Beautiful colours! I still have lots to learn when it comes to crocheting, but I do enjoy it too.

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

She does a great job! I've never tried crocheting... I think I'll just stick to embroidering. :) You do a wonderful job on your projects!

Blessings,
~Michlyn