Thursday, August 11, 2011

Soccer... Came to an End

The soccer season finally came to an end about 2 1/2 weeks ago. It usually ended at the end of June, but for some unknown reason we went an extra month. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend any of 'J's games except the last one. It was great to see him play, he has amazing talent! It was also a treat, because my dad co-coached his team of 8 yr. old boys. So here are a few pictures I took of their last game.





All the boys (both teams) played great! It's always fun to see siblings have fun, at something they're good at.
Until next summer... we'll miss you soccer field.

Blessings,
~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

We didn't do any soccer at all this year. Funny thing is I don't think any of the kids missed it. On the other hand I would have a huge uprising :o) on my hands if we didn't to swimming.

It is fun to watch what your children/siblings enjoy doing.

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Yeah we were very busy with it for about 2 1/2 months. 4 days a week... And Erin was on a traveling team.

Yes! Your kids are all great swimmers! I'd love to have a pool like yours! :)

Blessings,
~Michlyn