Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our New House: Next 3 rooms

I'll be posting three new rooms that managed to be clean enough to have some pictures taken. The three rooms I'll be posting are:

Kitchen
Homework Room
Entry Way

To start off - This is the kitchen.




I told you it was very orange! 

This is the homework room. It was originally the main dining room, but it's carpeted. No way are we going to be eating our food over carpet with 7 people! :)

Here is the entry way. It's small, but it has tile, and a much bigger closet to the right (which I couldn't get in this picture).

Hattie has claimed the spot at the bottom of the stairs. It's been a big transition for her too. 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Wow! That is orange, but I think I would like that orange. Our kitchen/dining room it terra cotta, so I guess that's why I like the orange :o). Your cupboards are exactly the same as the ones in our mainfloor bath and laundry room. They're such a warm colour.

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Yes it is orange! But in our old house we had just painted the kitchen last summer a very light, pretty yellow. So my mom wants it that color again. I love the cupboards!

Blessings,
~Michlyn