Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Cozy Night | Brain Dump

I enjoy my friend Deborah's brain dumps, so I thought I'd write one out! Except it's just about our day! 

Today was a busy day! This morning, we packed a lunch, and headed to the beach to meet friends. It was perfect weather, and the water was great! Not too cold, and not too hot. We stayed there, and swam, and played at the park for a few hours, then headed home.

It was busy, fun, and tiring. We don't get out of the house too much, because it overwhelms 'T' too much. She can't have too much interaction with other kids other than her family or our day can be turned upside down pretty quickly. So far no tears or fighting, but we'll just see how the rest of the night goes. (Including bedtime.) *crossing my fingers*

I woke up to find my dad in bed with a bad headache. (argh those stinkin headaches.) Then, when we were on our way home from the beach he called and said it almost gone and he could manage it for a while. Thank the Lord! It's never fun to see him in pain, especially with one of his "killer migraines" as he has called them. :)

Now it's raining, and we're all cooped up in the house. A few hours after we got home from the beach we found out the air conditioning wasn't working, and it was 81F in the house! Whew... it was hot! Even laying on our leather couch wasn't comfortable. I'm happy to say that the AC guy just left, and it is now working! Yay! 

We ordered Chinese food tonight, and mmm it was good! Erin is downstairs watching some TV for a little while. (Did I mention we got cable TV? Oh I didn't? Well that's for a different post.) The boys, and 'T' are playing "Star Wars" and happily [so far] are playing with their glowing light sabers, around the house. Oh I just heard a cry...  My mom is sitting on the recliner, taking in the rest of the night until it's time for bed for the little ones.

For me, you might be wondering? Well, I'm sitting in the homework room posting this, and I might start embroidering another towel later. You can read about it later, on my blog when or if I finish it. I was going to clean out our very cluttered vehicle, but that didn't happen so we'll see if I can get to it tomorrow. The dishwasher is loaded, (thanks to me hehe) and I'm off to my room to start on my towel. Hopefully. I'll probably listen to my iPod to make it more fun! 

Wishing you all a wonderful evening! Be praying for us, 'T' has gone into "argue mode".

Blessings,
~Michlyn

No comments: