Monday, October 3, 2011

Finished

I think I need to post more often about my projects, because I think it motivates me! I have finally finished embroidering my towel! After a couple months, of sitting on my dresser, off and on stitching, and the fun of showing a friend... my project it is finished!





Wishing you all a great Monday night, and good luck on finishing any projects you might be working on!

Blessings,
~Michlyn

P.S. After thinking about how I would be stitching my tree, I love how it turned out! :)

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Wow! You did a GREAT job! The tree looks fantastic! What are you going to make next :o)?

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

THANK YOU Deborah! I'm so happy with how it turned out! I'm not sure yet... I'll have to look in our closet for something to make. haha yarn, sewing machine, and bracelet kit... I'll let you know though!

Blessings,
~Michlyn