This is a fun post that I decided to do, thanks to my blogger friend Deborah! I tweeked it just a bit, because I think this questionaire might of been for moms. lol So if something seems different, it's because I'm not married, or have any kids. lol Hope you all can learn a little bit more about me!
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. A girl that my cousin met at camp, and she has the same last name too!
2. What has been your favorite age so far? 14 - It might change soon... My birthday is less than a month away! :)
3. Where did you meet your best friend? I have a few best friends, and I met them all through church or youth group.
4. How many children do you want? Between 5 and 6... God has his own plan in mind though so that could definitely change!
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes, I have in a group - I have done solos or duets but there wasn't that many people.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? Eyes
7. What really turns you off? Complainers or people who boss me around.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? To be honest I have never been to Starbucks but I love Caribou Coffee! I usually order a hot decaf coffee drink or a smoothie.
9. What is your biggest mistake? It's something I'm working on... Taking things people tell me personally; depending on what it is.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? An elementary teacher! I love kids, and teaching!
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I can't have anything orange flavored... not kool-aid, orange fruit snacks, any orange flavored candy... BUT the funny thing is I can eat actual oranges and orange juice! Otherwise everything will give me an instant headache.
12. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? haha not unless I see something my siblings might be watching.
13. Did you have braces? YES. I had them for three years, had them off for a year, and now they're on again... Oh I can't wait for the day they are off forever!
14. Favorite Social Network? Facebook
15. What is something really special someone has done for you? Hmm...There are too many to count, but last year on my birthday I went shopping and I really wanted a coat, but didn't have enough money. So my grandma helped me pay for it, and I was so grateful!
16. When do you know when it’s love? I have no idea... lol I'll find out sooner or later.
17. Do you speak any other languages? I'm taking my first year of Spanish... Actually had the Chapter 1 test today... I love Spanish and it's not too hard as long as you ask questions. I think that's super important when you are learning any new languages.
18. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Uhh no. I don't EVER plan on it either.
19. What magazines do you read? haha I'm kind of a "gossip geek" (Not in a bad way - I just like that silly celebrity stuff) So probably People, BOP, and you know the occasional teenage magazine.
20. What is playing on your iPod right now? I have an iPod Touch and somtimes it's my life... :) Nothing right now, but the Christian radio on and it's playing: "I will follow you" by Chris Tomlin
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No... I hope to someday.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes.
23. Do you watch MTV? I might have just flipped through it on the TV... But definitely something I never ever want to get addicted to.
24. What’s something that really annoys you? When people think they are so much better than you.
25. Which television show were you sad to say goodbye to? Oh probably Suite Life on Deck (Disney Channel show)
26. Can you dance? hahahaha NO. I've always wanted to learn a few dances, but I have No. Moves. At. All. (Lets just say I get my moves from my momma... Lol love you mom!)
27. What’s your favorite place in the world? Being outside when the wind is blowing through my hair, where I am alone, where I can think, and can study the beauty of God's creations.
28. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Not yet. But my mom has, when she had kidney stones... Long story and maybe I'll tell it someday... One of the scariest things ever.
29. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? Probably Bethany Hamilton... She is an amazing inspiration to me, and a Christian too! I would also love to meet some blogger friends! :)
30. If you could change one thing in the world for the better what would it be? Wow that would be a tough one. I would try and illiminate the causes of debt. It's so hard right now especially in our economy, and it's so hard to see people you love, and other people in general to go through all the stress it causes.
Want to play? Just copy and paste and change your answers to fit you!