Michlyn mentioned this to me, so I decided to do it. As she "interviewed" me all the questions. I think she enjoys hearing the answers... Some of which she probably didn't know before. Here you go!
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Princess Diaries' Anne Hathaway :)
2. What has been your favorite age so far? 32... Still young, but old enough to know better.
3. Where did you meet your husband? He's my high school sweetheart.
4. How many children do you have? 6 (5 that walk, and 1 with wings)
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? No. Unless singing in front of your whole Preschool class counts, and think you sound good.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? Eyes or Abs... Or lack there of. ;-)
7. What really turns you off? Negativity/Complaining
8. What do you order at Starbucks? (Caribou Coffee - haha not Starbucks) Carmel High Rise
9. What is your biggest mistake? Unnecessary debt
10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? A nurse or teacher
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I loved being pregnant!
12. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Yes... iCarly, Good Luck Charlie, or Cars (I've got little kids and teens... What can I say?)
13. Did you have braces? No.
14. Favorite Social Network? Facebook or blogging
15. What is the most romantic thing someone has done for you? Proposed - 18 years ago :)
16. When do you know when it’s love? When you can't imagine life without him and can only imagine life with him.
17. Do you speak any other languages? No... I've learned a little Amharic ('T's first language from ET.)
18. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yes, many moons ago........... Striving for that perfect glow for my senior prom.
19. What magazines do you read? Parents, Life Lines, and whatever is out at the dentist/ortho's office - Having two with braces, we're there often.
20. What is playing on your iPod right now? I don't have an iPod
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes - My sweet angel Laura Grace
23. Do you watch MTV? No... (insert digusted face here)
24. What’s something that really annoys you? Inconsiderate people
25. Which television show were you sad to say goodbye to? None... not attached to TV shows.
26. Can you dance? No, I'm not coordinated. Once upon a time I did do Line Dancing.
27. What’s your favorite place in the world? Home Sweet Home
28. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Yes. I had kidney stones. I remember it like it was yesterday.
29. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? My daughter's birth mother.
30. If you could change one thing in the world for your child, what would it be? To protect them from heartbreak...