Saturday, October 8, 2011

Brothers

I'm so glad that I have two brothers! I don't know what they would do without each other for even one day. 'J' is 'S's best friend on earth! There is not one person that could replace either of these boys, and it's totally God who put these two here for each other.

We only had a three day school week, so we enjoyed a couple extra days to relax and get plenty of fresh air outside! Yesterday however, 'S' and 'J' decided to swing in their pajamas. They sure do have active imaginations, as they would fling their shoes off trying to hit the "bad guys".




Yep, my brothers are like two peas in a pod! I'm so glad that they're in my life!

Blessings,
~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Lol! Too cute! I love how they went out in their pyjamas!

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Yeah it was pretty much a lazy day here at our house that day! :)

~Michlyn