Saturday, February 25, 2012

truth


I can't think of anything more handsome :)

~~~
He's NOT a morning guy...

He wakes, sleepy eyed

quiet

tired

~~~

But this morning he quietly sat down with a cup of coffee

and opened the small bible sitting on the end table.

~~~
It warms my heart to watch my guy in the truth!


He's  passionate

caring

loving

A man who longs to please his Father in heaven.

Truth is, I am blessed to call him mine.

~~~
Another good start to our day!


"Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior and my hope is in you all day long."
Psalm 25:5

2 comments:

Michlyn said...

I LOVE MY DAD! What he does amazese me everyday!

lucky duck,
~Michlyn

The dB family said...

What a special photo! I'm going to have to get one like that of Murray in the morning. He always sits at the kitchen table.

It's so important for our children to see this!

Blessings!
Deborah